(Reuters) - Facebook Inc said on Tuesday it will ban ads promoting financial products and services tied to cryptocurrencies and initial coin offerings.
“We’ve created a new policy that prohibits ads that promote financial products and services that are frequently associated with misleading or deceptive promotional practices, such as binary options, initial coin offerings and cryptocurrency,” Facebook’s product management director, Rob Leathern, said.
The new policy will be implemented across its platforms, including Facebook, Audience Network and Instagram, the company said. bit.ly/2FuwawS
Reporting by Munsif Vengattil in Bengaluru; Editing by Anil D'Silva
- Java vs Go: Which programming language is best to learn?
- A quarter of British adults trust social media platforms with their data: Survey
- Five ways new businesses can benefit from Artificial Intelligence
- Google has just made it harder for you to steal photos from Google Images
- The Last KDE Linux Mint in Detail